“There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.” ~ Lemony Snicket, Horseradish
Week ending. . .
- the hummingbirds are sucking down tons of nectar right now
- my new favorite salad right now; quinoa, grilled corn, any other veggies i might have with a lime and cilantro dressing
- Cannon went to the beach last weekend and brought back gourmet dog treats for Basil and Penny
- he sorted and laid them all out and gives them each a couple each day
- there was a major room clean, more sorting and patterns and i was thoroughly impressed
- the weather has been perfect
- i taught him to play mancala; i love the feel of the stones in this beautiful set we have, he beat me!
- happy 7th birthday to our sweet Basil
- the mister and i spent a good hour this morning updating the drivers on my monitor, i will see if that helps; the whole thing boggles my mind. when he saw how long it took to boot up my computer he said and i quote..."you need a new computer!"
- i am packing to head to the east for a few days, to pack up over there and to help the mister look for a small apartment to live in during the work week.
i hope your week was good,
thanks so much taking time out of your day
to stop by. . .